Swedish FireSteel 2.0? Scout
The ultimate way to light a fire in any weather.
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, our legendary Swedish FireSteel is the original magnesium fire starter. Our second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0 comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier t build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable; scout 3 000 strikes, army 12 000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980øC (5,400øF) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark – can be used as emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.