Kayak Fishing Charters
Get ready to go fishing! A Kayak Fishing Charter will teach you to fish from your kayak, (paddleboard or canoe) and have fun doing it.
Paddle Fishing Charters
Imagine being able to pull off the side of a country road, somewhere remote, launch your kayak and be surrounded by fish-able water in minutes. Join our Professional Kayak Fishing Instructors, for an educational and fun day of learning how to fish from a kayak. They will teach you everything you need to know to get started on the road to kayak fishing success.
Paddle Fishing Charter Rates
Payment required with reservation for all trips. Cancellations made after reservation deadline or no-shows will result in no refund of the trip cost. The trip will be rescheduled if the trip is cancelled due to bad weather.
Visa, MasterCard American Express and Discover accepted.
For reservations and information, please inquire at:
Weather and tides are beyond our control and may affect charter dates and times, and it is up to your guide’s discretion. If you wish to bring your own gear, please notify your guide prior to the trip.
Get Out and Go Paddling
- Expect to get wet. Wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet and that will dry quickly.
- Dress for weather.
- Wear shoes you don’t mind getting wet. No flip flops they will fall right off and do no good. (There is lots of sharp oysters and barnacles that will cut you.)
- Insect Repellent
- Water or favorite sports drink
- Energy Snack
- Sunglasses with lanyard
- Towel and change of clothes for after trip
- Camera or Phone put it in a dry bag (Zip lock bags are going to fail and cost you a lot of money)
Your guide will tell you whether to meet at the shop (160 N. Belcher Rd. Clearwater). or the paddling location, and will give you the location and directions at that time.
- Expect to learn something new or maybe even a few things about fishing or using a kayak to get fish.
- Enjoy a good day being outside on the water paddling the local florida eco system.
- Explore a new area for future fishing expeditions.
However it’s called fishing and not catching. The guide will do everything he can to get you catching fish but some days the fish just do not cooperate.