Sit Backer Canoe Seat
- Patented BackComfort Technology for customized reclining
- Patented single buckle Auto-Fold
- Technology with Portage Lock shoulder strap for easy opening, closing and carrying
- Lumbar cushion Dual buckle bench attachment
- Powder-coated steel and polyester fabric
- Supports 250 lb (113.4 kg)
- Storage pocket Open size: 11 x 16.5 x 18 in (27.9 x 41.9 x 45.7 cm)
- Seat width: 16 in (40.6 cm)
- Folded size: 16.5 x 16.5 x 5.5 in (41.9 x 41.9 x 14 cm)
- Unit weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
The SitBacker canoe seat fastens to canoe benches with a dual buckle strap system. Patented BackComfort Technology adjusts the backrest to unlimited reclining positions. A shoulder strap with patented Auto-Fold Technology for easy opening, closing and carrying. The split contour seat is ideal for molded and flat canoe benches. Features a lumbar cushion, a 16 in (40.6 cm) seat pad and storage pocket. The SitBacker also features the Portage Lock that keeps the seat closed while carrying.
Constructed of powder-coated steel. Weighs 3.5 lb (1.6 kg). Supports up to 250 lb (113.4 kg). Measures 11 x 16.5 x 18 in (27.9 x 41.9 x 45.7 cm) when open. Folds to 16.5 x 16.5 x 5.5 in (41.9 x 41.9 x 14 cm). Ideal for canoeing. Other uses include watching sports and camping. Available in black and hunter green.