Stopper Dry Bags
These fully welded dry bags are made with 210D nylon fabric with TPU lamination on the outer face for durability, water shedding, and abrasion resistance. The clean profile and oval base resists rolling and allows for easy packing. The high strength fabric is UV resistant and won’t crack in extreme cold.
- 210D nylon fabric with TPU laminate
- Durable & smooth water shedding exterior
- Waterproof TPU roll top closure does not wick moisture
- All welded construction for permanently sealed seams
- Features the patent pending Field Replacement Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be double bagged (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
|Description||Base x Height||Weight|
|Stopper Dry 5 Liter||7 in x 4 in x 15 in||3.1 oz|
|Stopper Dry 8 Liter||5 in x 8 in x 17 in||3.6 oz|
|Stopper Dry 13 Liter||9 in x 6 in x 20 in||4.4 oz|
|Stopper Dry 20 Liter||11 in x 7 in x 24 in||6.3 oz|
|Stopper Dry 35 Liter||13 in x 8 in x 28 in||8.5 oz|